B2B Customer Experience Management
The Annual ClearAction Business-to-Business Customer Experience Management Benchmarking Study monitors the implementation of best practices in customer-focused management for sustainable high profitability. This is a study of the journey to world-class performance in how business-to-business firms (1) listen to customers, (2) view customers, (3) center employees on customers, and (4) center business on customers. It explores the motivations behind customer experience management (CEM) and its linkages to corporate goals, strategy, culture, processes, and business results.
What's new in 2013:
- 10 challenges unique to B2B CEM, referring to the complexities of multiple influencers on buying decisions, multiple functional areas interacting between buyer and seller organizations, and extensive high-touch post-purchase interactions.
- Performance on 6 CEM success factors identified as universal to both B2B and B2C organizations, as prerequisites to sustainable, strong business results.
- Tools and technologies for facilitating and embedding CEM.
- Clusters of CEM efforts, to show context and linkages among those activities.
- CX efforts with profit-growing potential because they can minimize mis-alignment of the company with what's important to customers.
- CX efforts with revenue-growing potential that are often practiced with minimal profit-growing CX efforts underway.
- Extensive recommendations are provided throughout the report.
This study was conducted by ClearAction and co-promoted by CustomerThink.
ClearAction is a customer experience optimization consulting firm that guides company-wide action on a clear view of customer intelligence. CX optimization aligns organizations with customer expectations, to minimize hassles, for natural customer enthusiasm, sustainable differentiation and growth of profit as well as revenue. http://ClearAction.biz
CustomerThink is a global online community of business leaders striving to create profitable customer-centric enterprises. Each month, the site reaches 200,000 subscribers and visitors from 200 countries via email, RSS, LinkedIn and Twitter. CustomerThink currently serves over 80,000 visitors per month. http://CustomerThink.com.
- Increasing Customer Focus in Voice of the Customer for Business Results
- Focusing on People in B2B Customer Experience Strategy
- Investment Patterns in B2B Customer Experience Management
- Business Customer Experience Management Stories Highlighted in 3rd Annual B2B CEM Study
- Customer Experience Study Highlights & Recommendations
- 6 Factors Identified for B2B Customer Experience Excellence
- Payoff for Coordinating Customer Experience Management Worldwide
- Big Gains by Presenting Voice of the Customer to All Employees
- ROI Opportunities for B2B Customer Experience Management
- 8 Paths to Value via Benchmarking Studies
- Need for Differentiated Customer Experience
- B2B Customer Experience Blueprint
- Improving Customer Buying Experience
- Selling Through Someone Else: How to Use Agile Sales Networks and Partners to Sell More, new book by Accenture consultants featuring a ClearAction B2B CEM Best Practices Study graphic
eBooks also available on Amazon.com
List Price $395
Launch Press Release:
B2B CEM Benchmarking Study
Results Press Release:
2012 B2B CEM Best Practices
Request a PresentationAsk us to discuss the findings and recommendations with your team.
Get ClearAction AdviceLearn more - contact ClearAction for a customized approach to your needs.
direct 1 408 687 9700
What is Customer Experience?
Please "like" this study on the ClearAction LinkedIn page and add your comments — thanks!